We’d heard Verizon would be the exclusive carrier of the rose gold Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and now the carrier has made it official. The device is now available for $250 on a two-year contract over at Verizon Wireless. You also have the option of getting it on Verizon Edge for 24 monthly installments of $27.15, or $649.99 altogether.
Folks should know that it isn’t actually rose gold atop the rest of the chassis, but a painted strip around each side of the device that makes it look more premium. Some might like it, some might not. Either way, it’s the same exact device we’ve been enjoying since late 2013.
Those interested will be greeted to a ridiculous suite of silicon to power Android and TouchWiz sitting on board:
- 5.7-inch 1080p HD display
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800
- 3GB of RAM
- 13 megapixel camera
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 32GB of internal storage w/ microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi ac
- Android 4.3 with TouchWiz and S-Pen
That good enough for you? If that alone doesn’t impress you, perhaps our review of this beast will do the trick. It’s going to be a powerhouse for months to come, so don’t fret that it isn’t the newest kid on the block anymore. Grab it from Verizon’s site here if you’re interested.
- Galaxy Wallpapers
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 3