With the LG G Flex up for pre-order and rumors that the LG G3 could launch as early as May, LG still has time to squeeze one more handset into the mix. It could come at Mobile World Congress. The LG G Pro 2 is expected to carry specs that would make it a slight upgrade over the G2 and a suitable device to carry the torch until LG officially follows up with the G3.
From a report from ETNews, here is what the G Pro 2’s hardware compliment might consist of:
- 6” HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU
- 3GB RAM
- LTE/LTE-Advanced support
The device would also run Android 4.4 out of the box.
LG announced the original G Pro at last year’s MWC show, though it never quite took off. It was briefly offered in the US as an AT&T exclusive but quickly superseded by the G2 when it launched in the fall of 2013. Most recently LG announced the G Pro Lite, a mid-range take on the original 5.5-inch smartphone.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the LG G Pro 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G Pro 2