AT&T has announced another quick rollout of 4G LTE to new markets. We’ve got over a dozen new markets being lit up with service, so don’t take too much time perusing this list to see if your city made the cut:
- El Centro and Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, Calif.
- Jasper, Ind.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Danville, Richmond and Somerset, Ky.
- Cadillac and Niles-Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Tunica, Miss.; East Liverpool, Ohio
- Erie and New Castle. Pa.
- Aguadilla-Isabela-San Sebastian, Fajardo and Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Barre and Burlington, Vt.
- Wheeling, W.Va.
- La Crosse, Wis.
It wasn’t long ago that AT&T caught up to Verizon and surpassed 500 market launches, and their network is just as fast and reliable as anyone else’s. That’s impressive work, though we shouldn’t be surprised considering over $100 billion worth of work went into this thing since 2007. Be sure to fire up your 4G LTE device and test the new network out if you haven’t already.