As we inch closer to the release of HTC’s upcoming One followup, we’re beginning to see 3rd party accessories leak their way online. Yesterday we showed you a very simple, generic plastic case for the device, featuring an extra cutout above the main camera hole. This helped to fuel rumors that the device could, in fact, find itself equipped with either a fingerprint scanner or extra camera lens for improved low-light shooting (or higher-res images).
Although we still don’t have any answers on which it might be (I’m still hoping for a dual-camera array), we do have a few more leaked cases showing the same odd hole placement, just about the main camera/LED flash. Judging from these heavy-duty cases, we can’t help but wonder if a fingerprint scanner would be difficult to finger in a such a tiny hole space.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.