Sprint has just announced that their version of the LG G Flex would be arriving to consumers starting January 31st, the very last day of this month. The device will only be available online at that point, though the in-store launch happens just a week later on February 7th. You can drop down $300 and sign a two-year contract to walk away with it.
Sprint is also allowing you to pay for the full device over 24 months’ time with a $150 down payment using Easy Pay (that’s $20.84 per month for 23 months). LG confirmed Sprint as one of the American carriers looking to launch this thing last week at CES (as well as T-Mobile and AT&T), and also confirmed that their version would come with Sprint Spark radios.
Sprint Spark is the name Sprint gave to their latest network upgrade that makes use of a third building-friendly spectrum to deliver faster and more reliable LTE data connections. That’s pretty much the length of Sprint’s own specializing in terms of hardware, as everything else inside is just as it was in the international version Here are the specs if you don’t remember:
- Display: 6-inch, HD (1280×720), curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded) lithium ion with up to 29 hours of talk time
- Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPU
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear-facing, 2.1-megapixel front-facing
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC ROM
- Convenient Rear Key provides outstanding grip and ergonomics
- Dual Window divides the screen into two separate applications for better multitasking
- QuickTheater offers fast access to photos, videos and YouTube™
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9-8.7 mm (6.3 x 3.2 x 0.35 inches)
- Weight: 177 grams (6.24 ounces)
The LG G Flex was designed to be virtually indestructible, with a flexible display and a self-healing back being among the many things LG’s done to make it as durable as can be. Let us know if you’ll be looking to scoop one up later this month by dropping a comment below. Don’t forget to check out our hands-on from CES 2014.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the LG G Flex forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G Flex