We were hoping that with the slight change in the Active’s hardware over the regular S4, software updates wouldn’t be affected. Sad to say, they were. It’s been a long time coming, but today Samsung Galaxy S4 Active owners were treated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on their devices.
Weighing in at 721MB, the JSS15J.I537UCUBML2 update (rolling out now over-the-air) brings such improvements as Samsung Galaxy Gear compatibility, drag-and-drop uninstall/disable applications function, and AT&T’s Signature Experience apps (bloatware) like Kindle, Lookout, City ID, Password Keeper, Games and AT&T Mobile Protection.
As usual, you can manually check for the update yourself by jumping into Settings > About device > Software update > Check for updates. Cheers!
- Galaxy S4 Active has run-in with lawnmower
- KitKat for AT&T G Flex / S4 Active
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- AT&T: Galaxy S4 Active owners will get o
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active