Waiting for one of Sony’s most exciting smartphones yet? When the company revealed the Sony Xperia Z1s, we were quite excited. I mean, how can you not get excited for a 5-inch 1080p HD device with a Snapdragon 800 processor and an insane 20 megapixel camera? Even more exciting was the fact that the device would be launching here in the United States, which has been a bit of a rarity for Sony phones over the past few years.
But Sony and T-Mobile’s healthy partnership continues as this device has finally launched exclusively on Magenta’s growing network. You can now grab the Xperia Z1s for $0 down at $528 off-contract. That comes out to $22 per month for 24 months, which is not a bad cost for smartphone packed to the brim with powerful specs. Here’s how they read out:
- 5.5-inch 1080p HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- 20.7 megapixel camera
- 3,000 mAh battery
- 4G LTE
- MHL, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and WiFi
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 5.74 x 2.91 x 0.34 inches
- 5.71 ounces
Seems worth it to me. If you’re not interested in buying it online you’ll be able to walk into a store and pick one up in person starting January 21st at select T-Mobile stores online. Otherwise, head here to get started (and don’t forget to check out our hands-on time with this thing from CES 2014 last week).
- Get a free year of PlayStation Plus when you
- Sony Xperia Z1s now available from T-Mobile i
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia Z1s for T-Mobile and So
- Sony at CES: Xperia Z1s official for T-Mobile
- Check out the Sony Xperia Z1s forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Z1s