It’s been a while since we last heard the spec line for the HTC M8, otherwise known as the sequel to the HTC One. Earlier rumors suggested the device would have a Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM, and a display anywhere between 5 and 5.2 inches. Thanks to @evleaks, those specs have been dialed in just a bit more. Here’s where they stand now:
- 5-inch 1080p HD display
- Snapdragon 800 processor (more specifically, the MSM8974)
- 2GB of RAM
- UltraPixel camera on the rear
- 2.1 megapixel camera on the front
- WiFi ac
- KitKat with Sense 6.0
We were hoping the whole 3GB of RAM thing were true. To be fair, there’s still a chance it is — all of these rumors are just rumors until HTC comes out and gives us the details. Unfortunately we don’t yet know when to expect said details, but we have a feeling the Taiwanese company won’t let February go by without a peep.
- HTC One (2014) vs HTC One (2013)
- Where to buy the HTC One M8
- HTC One 2014 Google Play Edition?
- HTC One 2014 vs 2013 comparison [VIDEO]
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC M8