Despite a lack of 4G LTE, there’s still a few of you interested in the affordably priced Motorola Moto G. At $180 for the off-contract AT&T/T-Mobile/GSM model, really, you could do a whole lot worse.
Today, a Best Buy Mobile employee posted a picture of the Moto G in its Verizon packaging to his Google+ page. While there’s not particularly interesting in itself, the leaker goes onto mention that the device could arrive at only $99 (likely the 8GB model) off-contract. That’s a fairly nice discount over the GSM model.
Given there’s no way to verify this information, we’ll take it with a grain of salt. It’s entirely possible the employee was mistaken at left out a digit. Still, even with the device’s shortcomings, would any of you consider a Moto G on Verizon Wireless for only 100 bucks?
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the Motorola Moto G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto G