While we’re waiting for Samsung to officially announce details about the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro (potentially at CES), @evleaks tells us we can already look forward to at least one carrier shoving their 4G LTE radios inside. The Twitter-bound leakster has mentioned that the device would be headed to AT&T under the model number SM-P907A.
We don’t know a ton about the Galaxy Note Pro just yet, but what we do know makes us quite excited:
- 12.2-inch 2560 x 1600 display
- Quad-core 2.4GHz processor (Snapdragon 800?)
- 3GB of RAM
- 9,500mAh battery
It sounds like a beast of a tablet, though time will tell if something this unwieldy will be able to capture the interests of a wide range of people in a time where lighter and smaller tablets are often seen as better. There’s only a week to go before we see if Samsung is ready to take the wraps off of a tablet that should make a huge splash in the market (be it in sales or reviews) once it launches.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro