Samsung’s 2014 tablet roadmap is becoming a bit clearer if rumors of new ‘Pro’ and ‘Lite’ models pan out. According to SamMobile, four devices are on the slate for next year ranging from an 8.4-inch model all the way to a 12.2-inch Galaxy Note.
The four tablets are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite
All tablets will come in both WiFi-only and cellular configurations, with Pro models getting LTE while the lo-price Galaxy Tab 3 Lite relegated to 3G. That device will be the first to launch and feature a 7-inch screen size. It is expected to be priced around $150 when it launches at the beginning of the year. The other tablets, with screen sizes to reflect their names, will be available later in the first quarter of the year.
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal