If you have yet to get tired of shooting zombies in the head with the biggest shotgun you can find, we have some good news for you. Dead Trigger 2 has gotten “the big one” — that is, it’s gotten one of its biggest upgrades ever, and it’s just in time for Christmas.
Madfinger Games tells us this update will bring us almost double the game’s current content, which means you’ll have a whole new smorgasbord of things to tackle and keep you busy over the holiday break. Here’s a quick list of everything you can expect:
- A new single-player campaign set in a brand new locale — China!
- New totals: 3 regions, 15 environments, 30 weapons and over 150 missions
- Limited-time Christmas-themed items
- A full suite of achievements and challenges which reward you with in-game gold
- New weapons: Big Hammer, Brain Mill, Machete and Butterfly Swords
What’s more is that Madfinger will be celebrating their award-winning holiday season with 1.5 times more free in-game gold between December 24th and 26th, and again between December 31st and January 2nd. The company is even updating the original Dead Trigger to optimize it for devices with higher resolutions, so that blunt trauma blood spatter is represented at the highest of quality.
This update should be huge, so you shouldn’t be heading to the Google Play Store before enabling WiFi. Taken care of that? Then there’s nothing stopping you from zombie mayhem because this download is absolutely free. Have at it!
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
TAGS: Dead Trigger 2