Can’t say I’ve ever been much of a “gun guy”, but I certainly enjoy firing off a couple of rounds while in the comfort of my living room… you know, video games. Maybe that’s why this YouTube vid from a cheekflapperer struck a chord with me.
In the video, Flapperer takes his Google Glass to the shooting range and the result is nothing short of what we’d imagine a first person shooter will look like on the PlayStation 6. Cheese n’ rice, that’s a lot of firepower…
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Navdy is like a Google Glass projector for your car
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.