If you’re still waiting patiently for that Android 4.3 upgrade for the Verizon HTC One, recent movements suggest you won’t have to wait much longer. The support document for the phone has been updated on Verizon’s site, with the PDF noting that an upgrade — 2.10.605.1 — will soon be bringing the goods you’ve all been waiting for.
Here’s a full list of fixes and enhancements that will come along with all the other stuff Android 4.3 brings us:
- Increased charging speed when using Mophie Juicepack power station
- Corrected faint ringing noise from earpiece
- Play purchased ringtones
- Connection error fixed in the HTC Watch application
- View the correct date using the all day calendar reminder
- Conjunction words are better recognized on device keyboard
- Backup Assistant performance
- VZ Cloud app is now preloaded
- Add your own music tracks to Video Highlights
It’s not KitKat, but any improvements are good improvements, and it’ll be a nice consolation prize as we await the juicy Android 4.4 upgrade (which HTC anticipates will come at some point within the next couple of months). Be sure to start checking for the upgrade by heading to Settings > About Phone.