Don’t think that just because LG making the latest Nexus device means they’d be the first to update their devices to Android 4.4. KitKat. In a strange twist, we’ve all watched as Motorola and even HTC beat them to the punch. If you were wondering exactly what were LG’s plans when it came to KitKat (we know we were), the manufacturer gave us a quick update via their company newsroom.
According to LG, they are well aware KitKat has been released and are targeting a December update for the LG G2 in its homeland of Korea. Outside of Korea, well that’s still up in the air at this point, but they did promise to provide further details at a later date. As far as the new software goodies LG plans to release along with Android 4.4 KitKat — again, no word.
Just know that something is coming and — carriers willing — should be coming soon
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the LG G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G2