Yay, new concept renders! We always love a good fake phone, and this time we’re treated to a look at what one group imagines the next HTC flagship will be (otherwise known as the HTC M8). Right away, you can tell that this definitely follows HTC’s new favorite design language that was introduced with the HTC One. Rumors already state the HTC One sequel will likely end up with that same sort of design.
It’s the specs that we’re especially interested in, though, with the concept artists throwing out a nice list of changes that would be on this phone (if it were actually real):
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800
- 3GB of RAM
- 4,000mAh battery
- improved fingerprint sensor
- 5-inch edge-to-edge 2560 x 1440 Super LCD3 display
- 10MP Ultrapixel sensor
- 16GB, 32GB or 64GB storage options with microSD slot
- Android 4.4 KitKat and HTC Sense 6.0
Everyone’s obvious wish is to have the best of the best in every category, but there’s no guarantee HTC will look to push the limits with the HTC M8. We’ve already seen the company electing to go with a slightly weaker Snapdragon 600 inside the recently-launched HTC One Max instead of bumping it up to Snapdragon 800 like Samsung did with their Note 3.
We’ll have to wait until HTC is ready to unveil their latest creation — something that could happen at CES or Mobile World Congress — before we’re given a look at the real deal. Let’s just hope that it can stack up to the beaut you see in the video above.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Google Q4 2014 earnings
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Check out the HTC M8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC M8