If you didn’t believe the Android 4.4.1 rumors or the test shots, you can throw all your skepticism out the window now. The update is very real and Google has announced it. The best part – Nexus 5 owners will be getting it today!
Google promises the update will be ready sometime today and is highlighting the main improvements it brings. This update is all about the camera, which is actually an awesome fact. Nexus 5 users can attest to how bad the Nexus 5 camera can be.
Android 4.4.1 update camera improvements
- Faster focusing, especially in low-light.
- Faster white balancing.
- Ability to pinch-to-zoom on HDR+ mode.
- Less shutter lag.
Over all, this will make your pictures much less blurry and better illuminated. Say goodbye to your dark, blurry holiday images, guys! Or… at the very least they will be better now. We know it’s hard, but try not to spend all day tapping that “Check Now” button!
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android 4.4.1, LG, LG Nexus 5, Nexus 5, updates