Amazon is putting on a great promotion for folks who don’t mind moving their digital life to the cloud. You can have your pick of over 100 different Android phones, and be rewarded with 50GB of Cloud Drive space when buying the phone through their wireless store. You can use Amazon Cloud Storage to hold anything in the cloud, including photos, videos up to 20 minutes, documents and more.
There are a few details you’ll need to know before taking them up on this offer, though. It’s simple:
- You only get to keep the storage for one year.
- You’ll have until 11:59pm Pacific on December 31st to take advantage.
- The storage will be added to your account within 10 days of you qualifying for the promotion.
- The 50GB of free storage stacks on top of the 5GB of storage Amazon already gives you.
Full details can be found in the terms and conditions document found here. Be sure to read it to make sure you know all the pertinent details. As for the phones you can buy, Amazon has the full list of them here. Check it out for yourself and enjoy your massive amounts of free cloud storage (even if those clouds will dissipate after a year).
- Android 5.0 Lollipop brings ‘Ambient di
- Nexus Player is back
- Nexus 6 available for pre-order Oct. 29th
- OnePlus One pre-sale Oct 27th
TAGS: Amazon Cloud Drive