Savvy Google Glass Explorers have been using Google Play Music on their Glass for about a month thanks to manually installing the Google Music APK via ADB. Shortly after this method became public, Google announced that in the coming weeks an official method for using Google Play Music on Glass would be made available. That day is today.
To get the official Google Play Music Glassware, head on over to your MyGlass app and activate it there. If you jumped the gun and sideloaded the Google Play Music APK, you’ll need to uninstall it before activating the official app. To uninstall the old app, hook your Glass up to a computer with working ADB, and simply run the command: adb uninstall com.google.android.music. That’s it.
Get your jam on!
- Most Popular Phandroid Posts
- Sony's Google Glass competitor is huge
- Pink Floyd TDSOTM only 99 cents on Google Play
- Tmo Music Freedom adds 14 services
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Glass, Google Play Music, MyGlass