Savvy Google Glass Explorers have been using Google Play Music on their Glass for about a month thanks to manually installing the Google Music APK via ADB. Shortly after this method became public, Google announced that in the coming weeks an official method for using Google Play Music on Glass would be made available. That day is today.
To get the official Google Play Music Glassware, head on over to your MyGlass app and activate it there. If you jumped the gun and sideloaded the Google Play Music APK, you’ll need to uninstall it before activating the official app. To uninstall the old app, hook your Glass up to a computer with working ADB, and simply run the command: adb uninstall com.google.android.music. That’s it.
Get your jam on!
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Glass, Google Play Music, MyGlass