Black Friday has come and gone, but as you might already know the deals don’t stop there. Cyber Monday has become more of a big deal with each passing year, and there are a ton of great deals to be had this fine Monday morning. We’ve done a quick roundup of some of the few Android device and app deals we’ve come across. Here’s the quick shortlist that we’ll be updating as the day goes on:
- Motorola is selling all versions of the off-contract Moto X for $150 off today, including developer edition and phones ordered through the Moto Maker. This gives you the cheapest Moto X for about $350 before taxes.
- Amazon is hosting a $50 off sale for their Kindle Fire HDX, making the entry point into their best tablet yet a cool $179.
- Verizon’s white LG G2 is now officially available, and you can get it for free on-contract for a limited time.
- LG G Pad 8.3 in Black (coupon code: CYBERMOND9) and White (coupon code: CYBERMND16) from Newegg for $249.
- Dell Venue 8 for $129 from Newegg (coupon code: CYBERMND3).
- Sprint has the Moto X for $50, and the Galaxy S4 Mini and LG G2 for free.
- Get the 2013 Nexus 7 from eBay for $169 (16GB) or $229 (32GB).
Apps, games and the Google Play Store
- You can buy books from the top 100 best sellers list in Google Play Books for up to 75% off. Books start as cheap as $2.
- You can get the Pebble smart watch for $20 off today only.
- 50%-off everything at TYLT, maximum discount of $100 per customer. [TYLT]
It’s easy to miss a thing or two with so many different components in this large Android ecosystem, but be sure to tip us off to more great deals we might have missed in the comments section below. We’ll be updating this post throughout the day with the best deals we can find, so be sure to check back periodically!
[Update]: The hottest deal in town — which is Motorola’s Moto X for $150 off — seems to be inaccessible by most people. Motorola’s servers are getting hammered, and understandably so. The company addressed the issues in a statement made on Twitter:
Our website is down due to traffic & we’re working quickly to restore it. Watch here for updates & for when our Cyber Monday deal starts.
Be sure to follow Motorola on Twitter to find out when you’ll be able to get back on and try again.