We know that Edgar absolutely fell in love with the LG G2, and it offers a lot more than its little sibling, the Nexus 5. The important question, however, on most potential customers minds is when does the device get an Android 4.4 update? According to Court Elliot, a representative of the company who spoke with Mobile Syrup, the G2 should have the latest version of our favorite operating system by the end of Q1 2014, skipping Android 4.3 completely.
Count me a bit disappointed. With all carrier variants of the Moto X and the unlocked and developer editions of the HTC One already seeing an update, while the Galaxy S4 and the Note 3 having a target of January 2014, LG saying they potentially need four months more feels… slow. If it’s because of their horrendous skin, that only makes it worse for owners of the device.
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the LG G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android KitKat, LG G2