We’re not sure if it’s simply a coincidence that Verizon happened to mark down the full, off-contract prices of a few of their handsets on Black Friday, but take it as you will. Jumping onto Verizon’s site, you’ll notice the LG G2 and HTC One Max can now be purchased for $500 outright, while the Motorola DROID Ultra has been discounted to $450. For those keeping track, that’s about a hundred bucks off. We’re not sure how long this will last, as it doesn’t appear to be apart of any temporary Black Friday sale.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID Ultra forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One Max, LG G2, Motorola DROID Ultra