Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, is almost upon us, and the deals have been rolling in all week. Some folks have yet to even announce their deals, though, including retailer Let’s Talk. According to trusted sources, Let’s Talk will have some of Verizon’s best smartphones on sale for some very attractive prices on that wallet-killing day.
The leaked ad you see above shows the HTC One Max, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX will be key points of focus. Although it doesn’t show the prices for these smartphones, we’re hearing the HTC One Max is being let go for $89.99 following a new two-year contract, while the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be let go for $179.99 upon the same commitment.
Unfortunately we weren’t able to get a beeline on their pricing for the DROID RAZR MAXX, but it won’t be much longer before that’s officially revealed. Don’t forget to check out Verizon’s own Black Friday deals which were leaked last week. It’s a fine time to own a new smartphone so be sure to weight all your options and get ready to make the big decision this Friday at their site.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.