Ready for another chance to spend a crap ton of money on experimental products? Google is opening up their Glass Explorer program to a new wave of users, with the company sending email invites for those who signed up on their website to buy their way into the Glass Explorer program. Having the invite alone isn’t enough, though — you’ll also need $1,500 of disposable money for the privilege to own one of the most primitive pieces of tech out there.
Emails are being sent out with one-time-only invite codes, and the codes will only last for 7 days (meaning you’ll need to act fast, or miss out on this second chance at getting into the Explorer program). We’re not sure if another opportunity will come along before Google brings this thing to retail early next year, so jump on it if you just have to have your Glass unit as soon as possible. Check your email for the code if you previously signed up to be notified.
- Google Glass XE21.0 update rolling out, here's what's new
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.