MetroPCS has just announced that they’re carrying one of Samsung’s biggest phones, and no, we’re not talking in terms of hype. We’re talking about the Samsung Galaxy Mega, a 6.3-inch HD device that’s packing a 1.7GHz dual-core processor. That’ll be joined by an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 1.9 megapixel front camera, a 3,200mAh battery, 4G LTE radios (you’ll be sharing the network T-Mobile customers use) and more.
The phone can be had as low as $349.99 outright, though that price tag will only be awarded after a promotional $100 price drop and a $50 mail-in rebate. The original $500 price tag might seem a bit steep for what’s essentially an over-sized mid-range phone, but it wouldn’t be a bad Christmas gift if you can take advantage of all those offers. You’ll be able to pick on up starting November 25th.
- Cricket offers $100 credit to switch from T-Mobile or MetroPCS
- 12 weird Android device names
- Sprint intros free WiFi calling
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mega forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: MetroPCS, Samsung Galaxy Mega