Looking for a good reason to get Verizon’s Moto X through the Moto Maker? Perhaps a price tag of $50 (following a new two-year contract agreement) will do the trick for you. It took a while for the phone to come to the Moto Maker after a lengthy period of exclusivity for AT&T, but if you haven’t already given up on getting a custom Moto X then there’ll be no better time than now.
You can get the device to your exact liking, including a multitude of color choices for the body and accents of the phone. You can also get custom engravings, change your wallpaper, and even get your Google account setup ahead of time.
We’d love it if Motorola could get a move on with those custom wooden backplates, but we’re just happy to have Moto Maker support for all at this point. Head to Motorola’s website to start customizing yours if you’ve been waiting on a good deal for this solid smartphone, and be sure to read our full review if you want to know what’s up with Motorola’s 2013 workhorse.
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X