Oh, man. Looks like someone over at Amazon is having the worst day ever. As reported by multiple users on Google+, a glitch on Amazon’s site early this morning saw a number of Android devices marked down to just $200 off contract.
It was only a few minutes, but many opportunists wasted no time in picking up this “deal”, buying everything from the Motorola Moto X, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S4, and even the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It was uncertain whether or not Amazon would honor their slip up, but according to reports, many of these orders have already begun shipping.
Amazon was able to catch on pretty quick (no doubt from people buying some of these Android devices in bulk) and apparently many orders — the ones that haven’t shipped — have been effectively cancelled. Looks like for some Android users, Christmas is coming early this year, although they may have landed themselves on Santa’s naughty list.
Thanks, everyone who sent this in!
- LG G2 gets Lollipop via unofficial CyanogenMod 12 build
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 5.0 Lollipop [VIDEO]
- Deal: Moto X 2013 for $230
- Android Lollipop on Galaxy S4
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.