And just when we were about to pat Google on the back for a successfully — and surprisingly smooth — Nexus 5 launch, they have now posted the following update in regards to Nexus 5 orders:
“Order processing for Nexus 5 devices may take a little longer than usual, up to several weeks. If you ordered a Nexus 5 device, go to ‘My orders’ and click Info for the most up-to-date order status.”
If you’ve already received your shipping confirmation, it looks like you’re in the clear. As for the rest of you, well, you might have some sleepless nights ahead of you. Let’s cross our fingers this isn’t widespread, and only a minimal amount of orders will suffer from delayed processing.
Want to check the status of your order(s)? Head to the Play Store’s “My Orders” page and hope for the best.
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play
- Download: factory image & OTA zip for Nexus 5 & 6
- T-Mobile Nexus 5 and 6 getting Android 5.0.1 today
- Sprint Nexus 5 gets Android 5.0.1
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5