This week on the podcast we talk a lot about the Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 KitKat. Was this the Halloween treat we were all expecting, or did Google trick us? Either way, you’ll never look at a KitKat bar the same way. Since it was Halloween this week we had some fun with costumes and childhood stories. You don’t want to miss this episode!
- 01:13 Nexus 5 is official – everything you need to know
- 17: 54 iPad Air now on sale, Kevin is getting one
- 12:32 Apple Macbook Air keyboard unresponsive
- 25:30 Motorola Project Ara
- 31:50 Dell computers smell like cat pee
- 33:38 Favorite childhood Halloween costume and candy
- 44:25 Chris joins us and we talk about the Nexus 5 more.
Email: podcast [at] mobileroar [dot] com
- Mobile Roar Podcast 93
- Google unveils limited edition Skrillex cases
- Mobile Roar Podcast 92
- Mobile Roar Podcast 91
TAGS: Halloween , Mobile Roar Podcast , Nexus 5