Android 4.4 Kit Kat was just unleashed with the new Nexus 5 and as with any new version of Android, things are going to change a bit. From the design standpoint that could mean new guidelines, orientations, and workflows for user interaction and experience. For development that might mean access to new tools or APIs that are a bit different. All of this is extremely important for developers and can be equally interesting for consumers.
So exactly what has changed? These two videos span 40-minutes and will tell you everything you need to know!
We’ll circle back with an in-depth look ourselves, but until then, head on over to the Nexus 5 Forums where discussion is exploding!
- Rumor: custom Nexus cases inbound?
- Android L hits AOSP for Nexus devices
- Best Android Phones [July 2014]
- The Nexus line is here to stay!
- Check out the LG Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Android Kit Kat, LG Nexus 5, Nexus 5