Google just posted the factory images and drivers (binaries) for Android 4.4 KitKat, build number KRT16M. While they wont do most of us much good — as we don’t yet have a Nexus 5 in our possession — it’s nice that they’re already made available should anyone need to return their Nexus 5 back to its original factory state. You know, once you actually get it. We’re gonna dive in and see what we can extract but in the meantime, download links provided below.
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- How to install Android 5.0 factory image
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Battery draining WiFi bug could be what’
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5