Customers on the Now Network have a little something to look forward to this year. Aside from Sprint announcing a handful of shiny new devices that will soon be available on their network, they’re also announcing that these will be some of the first that will feature tri-band radios, built to better handle Sprint’s multiple 4G LTE bands.
Sprint has branded these devices as “Sprint Spark” compatible, seeing as how tri-band would likely only confuse customers. Upcoming devices to be released on Nov 8th include:
- HTC One Max (later this year)
According to Sprint, all of these devices will need an over-the-air software update in order to flip on their dormant radios, with the exception of the Galaxy S4 Mini, which will be Sprint Spark enabled out-of-the-box. In any case, it’s always nice to see Sprint making a greater effort to bring LTE to more customers. They certainly have a lot of competition.
- LG G2 gets VoLTE update
- HTC now giving away 100GB of free Google Drive storage to select devices
- Official: LG bootloader unlock solution coming soon
- Spring G2 gets KnockCode
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mega forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.