During IFA 2013, ASUS announced a plethora of goods soon to be released unto the world. One of those special gadgets was their refreshed Transformer Pad convertible tablet. Last year we had the TF700T, and now comes the newly upgraded ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T.
The TF701T features all the top-of-the-line specs you’d expect from of a high-end Android tablet. ASUS has upgraded the screen resolution and processor to better compete in today’s market. Here’s the quick bullet list:
- 10.1-inch 2560 x 1600 WQXGA IPS display
- NVIDIA Tegra 4 quad-core processor
- 2GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 5MP/1.2MP cameras
- Micro SD slot
- Micro HDMI port
- Miracast Wireless Display support
- Optional keyboard dock w/battery and full-sized USB 3.0 port
According to ASUS you can get up to 17 hours of battery life using the combo, or a respectable 13 without. This all new Transformer Pad already went up for pre-order a few days ago, but today it’s finally become available on Amazon via EXCaliber PC, albeit at a $50 premium.
Regularly, the Transformer Pad TF70T retails for $450 with Prime 2-day shipping, but it appears to have sold out. If you were looking to pick one up, direct links to the tab and optional $140 keyboard dock provided below.
- Free Dropcam upgrades
- Google using new tech for MVNO
- Best Nexus 6 Accessories
- For better or worse, Sony is finally going to
- Check out the ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T, TF701