Twitter account @evleaks has leaked yet another shot of the Nexus 5. This time, it’s a side angle shot of the device that gives us a look at a perspective we don’t often see. What’s more interesting about this leak, though, is that the device is apparently said to be coming to Sprint. It’s not the most shocking development in the world, as the Now Network hasn’t been opposed to carrying a couple of Nexus devices in the past.
Last year was the first time they didn’t have a Nexus phone since the Nexus One launched, though we’re not sure how much of that has to do with Google’s distaste with CDMA after the Verizon / Galaxy Nexus debacle. Regardless, it’ll be nice to see the Nexus 4 up and running on another CDMA carrier, and we hope Big Red joins the ranks by the end of it all. Now, how about that announcement, Google?
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play (all colors)
- Hands-on: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 5.0 Lollipop has a new screen off animation
- New Nexus 5 homepage suggests the phone will stick around for another year
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5