The Samsung Galaxy S4 might not be your thing. Maybe it’s a bit too big. Maybe you’re holding out for the smaller but still powerful Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini which is launching on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and US Cellular next month. If you’re holding out for the AT&T version… we’re now showing it to you for the first time, courtesy of @evleaks.
Looks pretty nice, doesn’t it? The AT&T logo sits just under the LED flash, but compared to Verizon’s blinged out home button, this thing is practically naked.
For those considering the S4 Mini, here are some quick specs:
- 4.3-inch qHD screen
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB of storage
- 8MP camera
- 1.9MP front camera
- 1,900mAh battery
- WiFi N, aGPS. Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Android 4.2.2
Has anyone been holding out on upgrading until the Galaxy S4 Mini arrives state side?
Don’t forget to check out our Galaxy S4 Mini Forums!
- HTC One M9, Galaxy S6 price
- Softcard to shut down March 31st
- GMA's 2015 mobile awards
- King of Thieves for Android
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini