The Samsung Galaxy S4 might not be your thing. Maybe it’s a bit too big. Maybe you’re holding out for the smaller but still powerful Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini which is launching on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and US Cellular next month. If you’re holding out for the AT&T version… we’re now showing it to you for the first time, courtesy of @evleaks.
Looks pretty nice, doesn’t it? The AT&T logo sits just under the LED flash, but compared to Verizon’s blinged out home button, this thing is practically naked.
For those considering the S4 Mini, here are some quick specs:
- 4.3-inch qHD screen
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB of storage
- 8MP camera
- 1.9MP front camera
- 1,900mAh battery
- WiFi N, aGPS. Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Android 4.2.2
Has anyone been holding out on upgrading until the Galaxy S4 Mini arrives state side?
Don’t forget to check out our Galaxy S4 Mini Forums!
- AT&T Galaxy S4 Mini w/ HD Voice now available
- Sprint intros free WiFi calling
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and S4 Mini now availa
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini