When it rains, it pours. As pictured by a member over on NeoGAF forums, here is where LG Canada keeps their Nexus 5 stash. Glorious, isn’t it? According to the leaker, Canada will have upwards of 30,000 Nexus 5s available at launch.
With Google paying that much attention to only Canada, we’re hopeful they’ll have a lot more for more densely populated regions. When will that be? Well, that’s still very much the million dollar question, folks.
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- How to install Android 5.0 factory image
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Battery draining WiFi bug could be what’
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5