Humble Bundle for Android 7 promised to bring us a few new games after the initial bunch, and that promise has been fulfilled. Three new games are available for those who paid more than the average, which was about $6.50 at the time the sale kicked off.
Here’s the updated list of games you can look forward to for such a low, low price (new games are in bold):
- Ticket to Ride (regularly $7) – A pass-to-play game that has you completing railroad tickets.
- Greed Corp (regularly $1) – A turn-based strategy game with great graphics and gameplay.
- Incredipede (regularly $4) – A quirky, physics-based puzzle game.
- Anodyne (not available on Google Play) – Adobe AIR-based adventure game with ala Zelda
Pay more than the average to receive:
- Worms: Reloaded/ Worms 2: Armageddon (regularly $5) – Classic worms gameplay. ‘Nuff said.
- The Bard’s Tale (regularly $6) – A classic action-RPG for the ages.
- Anomaly Korea (regularly $4) – Tower defense mayhem.
- Broken Sword: Director’s Cut (regularly $4) – Point and click adventure with an awesome story.
- Organ Trail: Director’s Cut (regularly $3) – Zombie survival game with retro graphics.
The average price of the bundle currently sits at $6.25 — for 10 games and soundtracks for most of them, you can’t ask for a much better deal than that. Get over to the Humble Bundle for Android site to take advantage of the seventh edition of what has quickly become one of the best values in mobile gaming.