In the later hours of last night, leakster extraordinaire @evleaks revealed another device soon to join AT&T’s lineup later this year: the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom. A strange mix of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and the Samsung Galaxy Camera, the device combines an awkward mish-mash of mid-range specs and above average optics.
Our own Rob Jackson gave you guys a hands-on back when the device was officially unveiled back in June, and it looks AT&T might be the only carrier crazy enough to pick this one up. The device is definitely than a snicker. As a refresher, specs from the Galaxy S4 Zoom include:
- 4.3-inch qHD display
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi N
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz
- 4G LTE
- 2,330mAh battery
The 16MP 10x zoom camera could be the deciding factor for soccer moms and Joe Schmoes. These types don’t necessarily need a super powerful smartphone, but might want to snap and share pics of the kids during family outings. You can see from the image, a few AT&T apps will be added to Samsung and Google’s. The only thing left is for AT&T to make the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom official.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom