Humble Bundle fans will want to get their charity hats on and prepare to drop some dough, as the latest Humble Bundle with Android is finally here! It’s the 7th such edition, and this charitable group of folks put together perhaps the greatest list of Android games to be found within a Humble Bundle yet. Let’s get the quick rundown:
Humble Bundle 7
- Ticket to Ride (regularly $7) - A pass-to-play game that has you completing railroad tickets.
- Greed Corp (regularly $1) - A turn-based strategy game with great graphics and gameplay.
- Incredipede (regularly $4) - A quirky, physics-based puzzle game.
- Anodyne (not available on Google Play) – Adobe AIR-based adventure game with ala Zelda
Pay more than the average to receive:
- Worms: Reloaded/ Worms 2: Armageddon (regularly $5) – Classic worms gameplay. ‘Nuff said.
- The Bard’s Tale (regularly $6) – A classic action-RPG for the ages.
All those games are worth well over $20 and all you have to pay is greater than the average, currently only $6.56 at the time of this writing. If you wish to pay less, simply strike Bard’s Tale and Worms 2 off the list. I should note that, as always, more games are planning to be added mid-way through this thing, so you’ll probably want to pay more than that average to make sure you get whatever those games may turn out to be.
Be sure to grab a quick look at all of these titles in the promo video above, and then decide how you want to split your payment up between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and the Child’s Play Charity.
All the games can be redeemed in Steam, providing you pay over $1. Don’t forget to download the Humble Bundle for Android app to get quick and easy delivery of all the titles you buy. It’s available for free in the Google Play Store (link below). Let us know if you’ll be taking advantage, and be quick about your decision — you’ll only have two weeks to get in on it.