Good news, HTC One users on T-Mobile! HTC’s Jason Mackenzie just announced via Twitter that the Android 4.3 update for the HTC One has just been approved by T-Mobile, and you should see the update hitting your devices in the next few days. It was only a few weeks ago that the update hit both the Sprint and AT&T HTC Ones, leaving Verizon, once again, late to the OTA party.
Speaking of Verizon, Mackenzie also mentioned the the HTC DROID DNA would be receiving it’s Android 4.3 update in December, so don’t hold your breath. When it comes to their flagship devices, HTC has clearly has the head start on OEMs. ‘Course, that could soon change with Android 4.4 KitKat already looming on the horizon.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC DROID DNA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.