US Cellular customers interested in either the Galaxy Note 3 or Galaxy Gear smart watch — or both — will be excited to learn that both devices are now available online and in-store. Both devices will run you $300, though the Galaxy Note 3 will only come in at that price point after agreeing to sign away two years of your wireless life.
Our Galaxy Note 3 review has all the details on this phablet experience. Rob Jackson had high praises for Samsung, noting the huge collection of useful features and multi-tasking ability as reasons why they deserve your money. Of course, you’ll have to stop into a store and see if that large 5.7-inch display is the right fit for you. Believe me — it’s not for everyone.
The Galaxy Gear can be had in either Jet Black or Oatmeal Beige (really? Oatmeal?), while the Note 3 will only be available in Jet Black. Be sure to count your pennies up and head online or to your local US Cellular outlet if you’re interested.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 5.0 Lollipop [VIDEO]
- USCC Note 4 pre-orders begin
- USCC gets LG G3 in October
- Note 3 passes bend test
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Gear forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.