As we progress into the fall season, also known as Nexus season, more and more leaks are continually hitting the web. This time around, we have a 281 page service manual for the LG Nexus 5. The LG D821 service manual contains a lot of technical information needed to assemble, disassemble or repair the LG Nexus 5, however we’ve been able to comb through it and pick out the goods for your reading pleasure.
- 4.95″ 1080p display
- 32GB and 16GB internal storage
- 2GB RAM
- MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 8MP OIS rear camera
- 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Slimport compatibility
- Micro SIM slot
- Notification light
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth 3.0 was also listed, but this is most likely an error.)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
If you’re feeling up to it, the LG Nexus 5 Service Manual has been uploaded to Scribd and you can take a look below to dig through the manual yourself. If you find anything interesting that we might have missed, let us know in the comments.
Source: Android Police
- Tell Google what you’re passionate abou
- Have a Nexus 5? Official CyanogenMod cases no
- Nexus 5 now getting Android 4.4.1 update R
- Google+ comments show up in latest YouTube ap
- Check out the LG Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: leaks, LG Nexus 5