After HTC brought the Android 4.3 upgrade to Sprint HTC One units yesterday, many on other carriers were wondering when they’d be able to get in on the fun. Thankfully, HTC is being as transparent as they can and have given us some pretty pointed release windows for a couple of America’s biggest carriers.
The HTC USA Twitter account has mentioned that AT&T and T-Mobile customers would see the upgrade mid-October. Those on Big Red, however, will have to wait until the end of the month. Despite this staggered rollout across the nation’s 4 biggest carriers, it’s still pretty good work by HTC and the carriers in comparison to rollout efforts for other devices.
We’re sure folks will be counting down the days until we see Android 4.4 on their respective handsets. Let’s not get too far ahead in regards to that, though — we still don’t even know what Android 4.4 is supposed to be bringing us.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One