True to T-Mobile’s press release that was sent out a few days ago, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now officially up for pre-order online. The latest Samsung’s phablet (hey, the word is in the dictionary now), the leather-bound Note 3 will set customers back a cool $200 initially, with $21 monthly payments spanning across 24 months. Of course, you could always just scrounge up some change from your couch cushions and pay the full $704 straight up, but you’ll need to do a lot of digging.
Keep in mind that this is an actual honest to goodness pre-order, not some kind of generic signup page. This means you’ll be paying for the phone right now, while T-Mobile’s official release date for the Note 3 is currently set for Wednesday, October 2nd. Something tells me this is going to be one of their bigger releases, so you might want to get the jump ahead of time.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs
- Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 processor
- 5.7-inch display Super AMOLED 1080p display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage (with micro SD card slot)
- 3,200mAh battery
- 13MP/2MP cameras (4K video recording)
- WiFi Calling
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- International frequency bands
For those looking for additional info on the Note 3, head on over to our Galaxy Note 3 forums where future owners like yourself are already sharing new Note 3 cases, talking about lack of 64GB option on Verizon, and even camera comparisons with the Samsung Galaxy S4. Good stuff.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 5.0 Lollipop [VIDEO]
- Note 3 passes bend test
- Samsung has last laugh
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Note 3
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 3