Who needs a fingerprint sensor when you can have a button on the back? Edgar bathes himself in LG G2s and we discuss Apple’s recent iPhone announcements. Jony Ive even makes a special guest appearance and takes us through his process of ordering a Big Mac. We also talk Nexus, Motorola’s new tablet plans, and more.
Thanks for listening. Follow us on Twitter and send us your comments or questions to podcast[at]mobileroar[dot]com.
- Everything you need to know about the iPhone 5S
- Everything you need to know about the iPhone 5C
- Buy the LG G2 from all major carriers – are you buying?
- Motorola has a tablet in the works that could possibly be made-to-order through Moto Maker
- Google Glass XE9 software update brings Vignettes, YouTube videos, sound search, and more
- Microsoft’s Xbox Music finally comes to Android
- Nokia Lumia 1020 is now permanently $199 at AT&T
- Windows Phone 8.1: Actionable notifications, sortable app list, and more leaks
- Mobile Roar Podcast 75
- Mobile Roar 74: Android Wear watch faces, Iow
- Mobile Roar Podcast 73
- Mobile Roar Podcast 72
TAGS: Mobile Roar Podcast