We’ve been hearing buzz of the HTC One Max phablet for some time now, but the handset has yet to officially surface. If you are beginning to give up hope, here’s a little something to bide you over. @evleaks has released the handset’s official branding. It’s pretty much everything you might have expected.
What we see is more or less an HTC One logo with an extra word at an end. The most interesting aspect is the decision to turn the word “max” into a subscript. Logic would say the word might be emphasized. It does say MAX after all. But that’s splitting hairs.
Many expected this would have been unveiled a couple of weeks ago at IFA, the same show that brought us another phablet, the Samsung Galaxy S3. Alas, we’re still waiting.
- HTC now giving away 100GB of free Google Drive storage to select devices
- Sense 6 comes to HTC One on AT&T
- Sprint HTC One Max gets Sense 6 OTA
- HTC Sense 6 status update page goes live
- Check out the HTC One Max forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One Max