It’s been one helluva wild week, not just for Android, but for the general tech industry as well. IFA 2013 kicked off into full swing and we’re still reeling from some of the biggest mobile announcements of the year. Outside of the show, we saw Microsoft finally buy Nokia (we all saw it coming), and Apple sending out press invites for their upcoming September 10th event.
If you’ll have us, you can watch Phandroid — and the fellas from both Winsource and iSource — shoot the sh*t about all the week’s events. It’s a casual, laid back atmosphere, so bring a beer if you’d like. Don’t forget you can also download the MP3 below for easy listening on-the-go. Just leave the beer at home.
00:50 Microsoft buys Nokia
10:45 Apple gives all event attendees an iPhone 5S…. and a lawsuit
20:00 Qualcomm Toq announced
45:12 Wins and Fails of the week
51:45 Viewer question: Who’s going to buy BlackBerry?
Thanks for listening! Follow us on Twitter and send us your comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hands-on: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Mobile Roar Podcast 66
- Android 5.0 Lollipop has a new screen off animation
- New Nexus 5 homepage suggests the phone will stick around for another year
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.