More major US carriers are announcing release plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and its partner smartwatch the Galaxy Gear. AT&T and T-Mobile have both come out with expected launch dates for the updated phablet, with AT&T beginning pre-orders today for a release around October 1st. Pricing on a new two-year contract is set at $299.
T-Mobile’s installment plan sees the phone priced at $199 down with payments of $21/month for 24 months. A release date of October 2nd has been announced, which is the same for the Galaxy Gear. That device will cost $299 without a contract option. AT&T did not announce a specific date for the Gear, only that it is coming soon.
US Cellular has also announced plans to carry the handset in October, though a specific date or pricing was not confirmed.
- Oculus Rift teardown
- Samsung Galaxy trial program launched
- Samsung launching Android Wear watch at IO
- Towelroot root exploit tool released
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Gear forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.