Yesterday was Samsung’s big day and they put on a quite a show, announcing the Samsung Galaxy Gear Android smartwatch, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition. We were able to go hands-on with the Galaxy Gear and hands-on with the Note 3… but didn’t have the time or experience with the device for a full walk through and review.
You know who did? Samsung… and they’ve shared it in an epic 18-minute video showing you everything you could possibly want to know about the two devices.
You’ll want to stay tuned for our full review for the more neutral, balanced thoughts on these devices, but this gets you off to a darn good start on deeply familiarizing yourself with the hardware and software.
If you could only have ONE of these devices… which would you choose?
- Samsung Galaxy trial program launched
- Samsung launching Android Wear watch at IO
- Towelroot root exploit tool released
- 128GB microSD only $100
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Gear forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.