The Motorola Moto X on Rogers has seen its price dropped once again, and is now retailing for $149.99 on a 2-year contract (having started at $189.99). And, according to evleaks, the US variants on all carriers should see a price drop of $100 by Q4, with the wooden-back version also finally being released.
Moto X price drop to $100 coming in Q4, along with wooden back configurations (for $50) pic.twitter.com/wpIdgYLjHO
— @evleaks (@evleaks) August 31, 2013
Right from its announcement, the Motorola Moto X’s price has been contentious. Many questioned whether the phone stood a chance in the market, regardless of how much money was thrown in marketing, for a phone that cost as much as the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One. Many jumped to the support of the company, but it looks like sales aren’t quite living up to their expectations.
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X